NCDC208: Biosecurity Communications Research and Practices
Annual/Termination Reports (SAES-422): [02/01/2006]
Date of Annual Report: 02/01/2006
- Boone, Kristina (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kansas State University
- Sigurdson, Chris (email@example.com) Purdue University
- Heinze, Kirk (firstname.lastname@example.org) Michigan State University
- Tucker, Mark (email@example.com) Purdue University.
Brief Summary of Minutes of Annual Meeting:The group met on Dec. 1 at Purdue University and overviewed the NCDC description and then met with Marshall Martin to review the requirements for an NCERA proposal. That afternoon and the next morning we outlined and created the first draft of our NCERA proposal. We also determined identified follow up steps and assigned responsibilities. If the NCERA proposal is approved, we will setting up a meeting in the fall/winter.
Accomplishments:The committee developed an NCERA proposal, the draft for which was created at our meeting. During the next few weeks, we reviewed and changed the proposal, which was submitted in December.
- Not relevant at this point
Last Modified: unknownBack to Top